Wednesday, July 4

4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope everyone has good and fun plans. Last night I made a cake for today. Today I cut up a watermelon and made devilled eggs. We are also bb-qing hamburgers and hotdogs. David invited a couple of co-workers over. It should be fun. I'm just glad to have the day off from school. Yesterday, I hurt myself in my fit for life class. I don't know if it was because of my bad form in running or if it was because I jumped really bad trying to cath the football, but I really hurt my back. I don't know if we are going to go see fireworks tonight because of my back. But if we do we are going out to the beach to watch the fireworks. It's so much fun watching them on the beach. They reflect off the ocean water...so awesome! Anyway, I should finish getting ready for today. I wish everyone a happy independence day!

No comments: