Monday, December 29

Cake Pops



This Saturday, I was on a baking spree, or a little one. I made these things called Cake Pops!
They are so cute. My friend made some for her husband and sons birthday back in November and I have been wanting to make them since. They were a huge hit at the party and they were so yummy! Well, it took me about 3 to 4 hours on Saturday, but I could have probably had them done in 2 hours. They really don't take that long and the few people I gave them to at work today, we only had 3 left this morning, loved them. I am making more this weekend to give to the rest of my co-workers for a happy holidays gift. I will post better pictures of my second batch. I'm sure they will look even better!

This is the website if you want to check it out
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/make-your-cupcakes-pop.html

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Those things are so cute! I've been wanting to try those, too.

sally said...

Those looks so yummy. Oh I may have to make some myself.