Sunday, May 3

Stanley Flat

Stanley Flat has made it to New Mexico.

Man did he have a great day yesterday. First, I taught him something very essential...how to use the ATM!



Then Stanley helped me check out at the Commissary.



Then while I made some yummy food for girls night, Stanley hung out with Moose.



Then we were all ready for girls night...and was feeling good!



And what a fun night we had at girls night, catching up, eating GREAT food and playing some poker!



Stanley was so tired, but I know he can't wait to go to work with me on Monday!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Was that for Caden's project? I think Stanley had more fun in NM than here....he went to the aquarium but then he had a bad run-in with a rotten banana.

Lonita said...

Glad he arrived safely - sounds like he's having a good time!

Student Entrepreneur said...

You are corupting little Flat Stanley - teaching him poker:)!! I don't even know how to play - but I do watch it on TV sometimes!!

Donna said...

Stanley is having so much fun! I guess you'll have to send him here when he's done there cuz he has to go back to school and report to the kids about all his adventures.

Da Ilaoa's said...

So cute! It looks like you and Stanely are both having a lot of fun. We sure miss you guys!!