Friday, August 28

Life of Unemployment

Life has been good for that past week and a half. Last Tuesday was my last day at my job, and my life has become so much nicer and easier to handle! Wednesday, the first day off, I went swimming...in the middle of the day! I don't remember seeing sunshine for so long! I've been shopping during the day, going out to eat (once) and sleeping in until 8! My life is great and I'm loving the time off. I haven't started looking for a new job, but I'm not super concerned. I'm still trying to figure out what my new adventure will be. I will not be a paralegal assistant for a foreclosing law firm and I will not be a travel agent for the government. Now that I have that out of the way, my options are wide open!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Yay! Glad you get to enjoy the sunshine!

Donna said...

Have fun in the sun while it lasts!

quilts and quirks said...

Life is good. There is sunshine, lunch out, movies-in-the-afternoon, house work, school, reading, pondering, making food for dinner. Lots of things to do. Have fun for at least two weeks.

sally said...

Just go to college and get that done with. You'll be so happy once you've accomplished college.

Jeni Allen said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! I'm so glad!

Lonita said...

Glad you're enjoying your time off - have fun!

Maria said...

Good for you! We all need a little time off. I love your descriptions of your old jobs! =)