Friday, December 4

Busy

So, it's been a long while sine I last posted. Let see what's happen.

1. My big brother got married!

2. I went to Denver and hung out with my sister.

3. I started a Premier Designs (jewelry) business and it is doing really good :)

4. I've done lots of Christmas shopping

5. Had lots of dinners with friends :)

6. Thanksgiving was a blast with my friends who is my family away from my family

7. I celebrated my 5th anniversary!

8. I received a job offer and is taking it as soon as my background check clears!

So, in other words, I have been busy. David worries all the time that I'm bored at home not working, but almost everyday is eventful and I love it!

Happy be-lated Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

You got the job! yeah! When do you start?

quilts and quirks said...

You are our busy Krissie. Never bored.

michael said...

that's awesome! that part about your big brother getting married must have rocked and you got a job! you rock little sis.

Lonita said...

Congrats on the job! What will you be doing?