Wednesday, August 15

First day of Fall Semester!

Today was the first day of my fall semester. Man, I'm going to be so tired! I'm taking 17 credits and Wednesdays are my long days. I have class from 8am to 2pm. I also then have cub scouts that night. It was crazy tonight at scouts too. We had our pack meeting for the summer and we actually finished ON TIME! That is such an amazing thing for us to do. We also had a cake bake and had lots of different cakes....yummy! Tomorrow I have only 3 hours of classes, then it's off to the gym, my hometeachers are coming, and i have to get and drop stuff off for scouts and make dinner! Life is so good! My dog and puppy are doing well. Did I mention that we got a new puppy! She's so cute but likes to get into everything. Potty training is such a terror also, but it's getting better everyday. Anyway, I'm getting really tired (and it's only 10 at night!). But I have another early day tomorrow because I have to do some more stuff online for my online class.

No comments: