Friday, August 17

Week One

Today, I finished the last day for this week! Thank goodness, this is going to be a stressful semester. I'm exhausted and it's only been 3 days! What's going on with me? I hate getting up early so I don't know why I am taking 8 am classes (other than trying to get a parttime job). I guess it's a good thing I don't have a job so I can fully focus on school, the house, and David. I need to spend time with him, and not at a job, so we can keep our relationship fun and exciting. If we never saw each other, life would be miserable. That's why I'm glad I don't have a job.
Today, my dog and pup are going to petsmart to get baths and flea things done. I'm also have a professional come in and de-flea the house I can't handle the fleas and it's not fair to my babies! Which, actually, it's time to go take them in!

No comments: