Monday, July 21

Denver


Well, we made it to Denver and having lots of fun. We got in town on Saturday around 2pm. We went to a movie with Jeni and the kids at Cinema Grill. Best idea, dinner and a movie! We then just hung out that night at the house with the kids and played American Idol on the playstation. Wow! My nieces and nephew can sing! It was so cute. While we were doing that Jeni too Craig to a doctors office and he was diagnosed with strep throat. But they got him on meds and he missed a day of work and now he's back. Sunday, we went to church. It was good seeing my friends from when I stayed with Jeni and Craig while David was in Iraq. We then ran an errand after church to fill Craig's prescription and David needed a few things for the conference he's attending so we went to Target.

This morning I took David to his conference that is downtown and after I pick him up we are going to Elitch Gardens which use to be Six Flags. It's just going to be us on a date and it should be a lot of fun.

David works until Thursday, and then we are going to Vail with the YM & YW in Jeni's ward and they are all going biking down the mountains while Jeni, someone else from her ward, and I are the cooks. It should be a TON of fun. I will take lots of pictures. Just wanted to let everyone know we are having a good time on my vacation...not really a vacation for David. But he's having a good time also.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey you!!! Thanks for your comment - she is so fun to have, and quite the little blessing in our home. What's your email? I'll email you my address! :)

Shauna said...

Sounds so fun. It's BEAUTIFUL there!