Tuesday, July 15

Egg Rolls


This past weekend, I hung out with my friend Thaomee. On Friday night, we made egg rolls. I hadn't made homemade egg rolls for either a really long time or never. It was sooooo good. Now I know how to make homemade egg rolls too. We then watched a movie and then I went home.
On Saturday we went shopping at Kohl's, ate Rudy's, hung out at my house and watched a movie. Then with David we went back to her house, so she could put her Son down for the night and finished eating the egg rolls and watched another movie. It was so much fun and just relaxing. I needed a weekend like that.
This Friday we are going to Denver after David and I get off work. David has a conference in Denver and I took time off to be with him also. After he is done with his conference on Thursday we are going to Vail and we are going to go camping. David might go on the bike ride, but it should be a ton of fun. Anyway, that's what is going on right now.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Are those the egg rolls you made? They look SO good. I want the recipe!