Monday, October 12

If Only I was Human

I have been super busy these past few weeks so I will have a few posts tonight as I am catching up.

A few weeks ago Stella was laying next to me and she propped herself up as if she was human! It was so funny, and on top of it she had a funny face the whole time!



I also remember when I was a kid and we had our dog Strider. Strider was very loved but I remember dressing Strider in my clothes, mainly t-shirts, but sometimes shorts also. Well, David has recently been putting his shirts on Moose. Thankfully not his shorts! Moose was super funny though because he really loved wearing the shirts. The funniest part was when Moose would try to go up the stairs. His back legs would get stuck in the shirt!

2 comments:

Lonita said...

I love it! Will the dogs be getting Halloween costumes? :-) I know Target has some - last year we mistook them for infant costumes at first!

sally said...

Lonita you are too funny. I remember dressing strider up. Do you remember when Tim painted her toe nails? She was such a good dob.