Thursday, March 24

Seasoned Driver

It has been a while and I will do more short posts.

We left Albuquerque, NM for San Diego, CA on Feb 25 late that night. We drove for about 5 hours and then stopped late that night.

The next day, we continued our drive. It was a pretty good drive.

I was super excited because we drove on Interstate 8. I had never been on that interstate. I realized at that moment, that I like to travel and move, a lot.

We made it to San Diego safely. It was a bit crazy coming down the mountain right outside of San Diego. It was SNOWING! Other then that, it was a great drive!

1 comment:

quilts and quirks said...

Oh, yes, the McLean's love to move and travel. I get itchy feet when we have been in a city or town too many years. Sometimes three years is just about right and I'm ready to move on.