Saturday, April 16

Fun Weekend

This weekend David & I hosted my oldest sister, husband and 2 boys for a long weekend. We had TONS of fun!

It started off going down to La Jolla Beach.





The next day, David & I both worked all day while our fun visitors went back to the beach and cove.

That evening, we went to MCAS Miramar (where David works) and walked around the base exchange, looked at old airplanes and drove real slow by the air strip to look at all the cool airplanes & helicopters!

On Saturday, we were going to go the zoo, but unforunately, I had to take David to the emergency room instead.


The visitors went to old town and checked out the mormon battalion and then we all met up for lunch.

We had a great time together and sad to see my sister and husband and boys to leave early Sunday morning.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

sounds fun...except for the ER part! what happened?

Lonita said...

Looks like fun - can't wait to come next month. Glad David's OK!

sally said...

I wondered if they were visiting when I saw Chris's post about walking on the beach. I'm so jealous. Glad to hear it was fun. How's David's toe?