Sunday, May 8

Flower Fields

This past weekend, David & I went up to Carlsbad, CA for the Flower Festival. It was so pretty! It's just field upon field of flowers. We took a tractor ride to the top of the hill and on the ride we could see the ocean from our seats. Here are a few pictures of our fun time.


The Fields when we first get through the entrance


A tractor I saw on our tractor ride


Our Tractor...love the Starwberry Shortcake


A really pretty tree


I love the rows and rows and rows of flowers


You can see the ocean!


A little bit of white


Us

9 comments:

Grandpa said...

Looks like a really neat place to visit - in the spring of course. What beautiful flowers. Living in southern California you will have lots of neat experiences to see beautiful flowers. Happy Mother's Day daughter.

quilts and quirks said...

What a beautiful place. I love flowers and this is THE place to see them. We need to do sister's weekend on a weekend the flowers are in bloom. Next year. It's either that or Holland when the tulips bloom.

Donna said...

That is a beautiful! That's a definite place to put on the "Maybe-To-D0" List while at Sister's weekend

allerkins said...

Those are so beautiful!! I'm so amazed at all the colors. What a fun time!

Lonita said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! Looks like you guys are definitely having a lot of fun in California!

sally said...

You know me, I LOVE flowers. That looks like so much fun. I'm up for that on Sister's Weekend.

Shauna said...

ah! you were so close. wish we were available!!

Jeni Allen said...

Awesome Krissie! One of the other things I loved to watch in California was the year round crops. They were so fun to watch. Strawberries and lettuce were my favorites.

Tiffany said...

I love Carlsbad! Miss you guys a lot! Come to Germany soon!