Monday, February 13

Point Loma

David & I wanted to get out of the house yesterday, so we hopped in the car and I said get on the freeway, I will take us somewhere! We ended up going to Point Loma & to Mission Beach. It was so nice to walk and enjoy the scenery and enjoy a sunset! Here are some of my favorite photos from the night.


 The view from the sidewalk at the parking lot at Point Loma


The Lighthouse


The sun over the ocean




Mission Beach


The sunset with those clouds were amazing!

It was a nice and quick afternoon out, but well worth it and so beautiful! 

5 comments:

Donna said...

How beautiful!

quilts and quirks said...

What beautiful pictures. I love the California coast. It's beautiful in northern and southern California.

Grandpa said...

Point Loma is a great location. Mom and I were there several years ago on a Sunday afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We would love to go back with you 2.

Lonita said...

We thought it was gorgeous out there as well - great pics! (Jealous of your beautiful weather right now!)

Jeni Allen said...

Looks gorgeous! Can't wait to come and visit!