Monday, February 25

40 Weeks +

Well, yesterday (2-24-13) I hit 40 weeks! I was positive that we would have had little Eleanor by now, but I think every woman feels that way by 40 weeks! We are very excited to have this baby.

We have been doing everything we can to get this baby out! Showers, baths, long walks, lots of hills & stairs and the list goes on. I think my favorite is the foot rubs I have finally gotten!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. I hope Ellie has progressed a bit more and that she will be here very soon. Latest should be Sunday!

Here is a pic from yesterday of me feeling huge and uncomfortable & struggling to get my hand under my belly!


4 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

We are all ready. I hope she is ready soon. Women can take forever. Is she putting on her eye make up or is it her lipstick?? Get it done and visit us.

Lonita said...

So excited to meet her - hang in there!

Grandpa said...

You certainly didn't have to wait long. Congratulations on a beautiful new baby - one that we will all love.

Unknown said...

Wow you look great! Congrats!!