Tuesday, February 5

Maternity Photos

I was against maternity photos, I always thought, why do I want a photo of my belly being big! But David asked me to get some done and my friend really wanted to take my photos, so David & I decided  we would do one last photo shoot of the two of us with a little emphasis on my belly. Now, I really didn't want the photos of my naked belly...no one needs to see that! Here are some of the photos!



This one is one of my favorites!





David already kisses & talks and to Eleanor every night and puts his head on my belly. She kicks him off every night, but he loves it! 



8 comments:

Donna said...

They turned out beautiful!

Jeni Allen said...

I think they look great Krissie. You have been so good through this whole pregnancy. I haven't heard the normal complaints and you just glow! You look beautiful. Pregnancy agrees with you and David!

Grandpa said...

I really like the photos also. However, at Christmas time I did hear a complaint or two. You know, your mom's getting hard of hearing. We are so anxious for little Ellie Mae to arrive and bless us with her sweet spirit.

Shauna said...

I love these! I'm with you on not normally being a fan of maternity pictures, but these turned out really good.

Thaomee said...

You look beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing. You should be grateful you took pictures while you were pregnant. I wish I had done this with both my pregnancies.

sally said...

I love your photos. Every time I notice we get closer to Donna's birthday I think we're getting closer to Ellie's arrival! I can't wait to see this little gem!

Student Entrepreneur said...

You look wonderful!! I love the pictures!!!!

quilts and quirks said...

It's a day past Ellie's due date and I'm looking at your before pictures again. You are beautiful in the pics. Can't wait to hear the news that "Ellie" is here. Come on little girl.