Monday, April 22

Blessing

At our church, when you are born you are given a name blessing. 

Eleanor had hers on Sunday 

It was beautiful. She wore my dress from when I was a baby (made by my mom)

David gave a beautiful blessing with a few close friends from our ward.


The Blessing Circle
(Bishop Edwards, Brandon Blake, David, Adam Homewood & Mike Smith)






(I forgot to take photos of just Ellie in her dress on Sunday, so I put her back in the dress Monday evening and took some more photos)



10 comments:

Lonita said...

What a beautiful dress! And I love the photo of David and Ellie together - what a proud daddy! And you look great, Krissie - excited to see you guys next week!

Jeni Allen said...

What a great day, everyone looks so happy. Wish we could have been there with you. I can hardly wait to see her next week!

Tierrasanta Relief Society said...

I didn't realize it was your dress, that's so awesome! She looked adorable as usual! :D

Grandpa said...

Wish we could have been there. She is such a cute girl and as my dad taught me just recently. My baby had a baby! God Bless!

Unknown said...

hi, it felt so great after reading your blog. i hope you might feel the same after reading my blog. just type this in your URL
fridayexoticrecipes.blogspot.com

abo-bder said...


وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى

Unknown said...

How great your page in this blog ! I like it :)

Unknown said...

http://lat.consejosdeinternet.com/ref/1525389206474_v20

Unknown said...

http://lat.consejosdeinternet.com/ref/1525389206474_v20

شركة رواد الحرمين said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بمكة


شركه عزل فوم بجدة