Tuesday, May 28

3 Months!

I can't believe Ellie is already 3 months old! The time is flying so quickly and we are enjoying it so much!

We had a very busy month.


Ellie went to her baseball game, Padres v. Giants



We celebrated David's birthday


We went to David's first soccer game - he's in a soccer league with some co-workers


We went to the beach multiple times


She had to much fun meeting all of her aunts from my side of the family


We celebrated memorial day



She smiled...A LOT!


She played with her favorite toy!


And she even got to hang out with mom!

4 comments:

Donna said...

She is so beautiful! You are two lucky parents!

Jeni Allen said...

I love all the pictures! They grow up so fast! She is starting things out right!

Lonita said...

She is so adorable and so smiley! So glad I had a chance to meet her and get to hold her!

sally said...

Darling baby girl. Three months is my favorite because I feel like you can finally get a routine in place. Have fun with that baby!