Thursday, November 1

YAY


Yay, for David and I. I was sitting on the couch this morning after taking David to work checking our bank account to make sure we got paid. I always make sure on paydays. Well I haven't been feeling well the past day or two due to lovely cramps and I had to do a double take at our bank account. We got David's re-enlistment bonus and it was a lot more in our bank account than I was expecting because I wasn't expecting our bonus yet. But, it healed my cramps for the day! YAY for me! Anyway, that's the CHI I get now, I can't wait. I might choose a different color, but I'm way, way, way excited! Anyway, only 42 days until we move....can't believe it, it's coming on so fast!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

CHI's are the BEST. That's what I'm getting for Christmas :) Yay for you guys!

Kristen said...

I can't wait till you move! We'll be so close! :)