Sunday, March 30

A few things...

Well, it's been over a month since I last posted, and it was because we didn't have internet for a while. Here's a few things you have missed:

1. We moved out of our apartment and into a rental house...that feels huge!



It doesn't look like this, but we don't have a picture of it yet.

2. We got a 2nd car. It's a Chevy Cobalt SS and it's silver and fast!

It's a repo, so it was cheap and rather new, which is always a plus!

3. We went to a wedding, David was in it, and I was the photographer!



They are some of our good friends here in Albuquerque.

4. I got a cow humidifier! It's so cool, it steams out of it's ears!

I thought it was blog worthy cause it's way cool!

5. We really miss our NC friends. No one here likes to play games! But, we are trying to have lots of fun and stay upbeat!

We hope everyone is doing good also!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow that house is awesome, I was hoping it was yours. But if yours is close that's so cool. And the dogs have room to play. Yay! That cow humidifier is totally blog worthy. I want one!

Jessica said...

congrads on the bigger house. and the car. Im glad to hear you are diong well. we miss you guys lots to!

Maria said...

What?! Did I hear GAMES? I have been sadly deprived ever since I married into a games hating family... Definitely miss being around people who can play some hard core gin rummi and yell"screw you rat screw" at 1 in the morning to all the neighbors.

Congrats on the move! That must be so wonderful to have a little more space! How long is the stint in ABQ going to be?

I love the humidifier too. It definitely screams Krissie. Miss you friend! Maria

Kristen said...

You are so cute!!! I am so glad you are posting - I was missing you!

Nichole said...

love the cow, i would put it on mine if i had one, i put spagitti O's on mine!!

sally said...

You make me laugh so hard. So who's house is it? Did you guys buy a house or are you renting? Can't wait to see you in a few weeks - it's going to be great.

Shauna said...

K i bought the frog humidifier and it came out of the box broken. Does your s work well? Trying to decide if I want a new one or my $ back.