Sunday, February 7

Infertility

As most people know, David and I are having a difficult time producing a child. Sometimes we are extremely upset once a month, sometimes I cry, sometimes we argue, but overall, we are working on it our way and making do. We are always trying to do better and not worry as much and we are a lot better then in the beginning! A good friend of mine sent me a blog to give me a good laugh and it did and I wanted to share. So, some of the posts are funny and some are stupid, but it's nice to hear a few jokes to lighten that topic.

http://999reasonstolaughatinfertility.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Just know that I love you!! I don't know what you are going through, but I love you!!

Shauna said...

Love you guys, too! I hope you get a baby so soon. Glad you found that blog :)

sally said...

I think of you often and wish a baby would just appear. Infertility sucks and I feel so bad. I love you and wish we lived by you so you could snuggle with the kiddos whenever you felt down. Hang in there.

Lonita said...

That is tough to deal with, but laughter does help. We're thinking about you guys and wishing you well!