Thursday, September 24

What's for Dinner?

Since I am currently unemployed, I have been enjoying trying new and old recipes. It is so much fun to cook and not have to worry about anything else while cooking! I love cooking because I love food so much! This payday (because I shop by payday instead of weekly) we have had, stir fry (thanks Thaomee for the great stuff to use as the sauce!), green chili stew (thanks also Thaomee for that recipe!), bb-q chicken calzones (so good), chicken tacos. Tonight, we are having steak and eggs with hashbrowns. I can't wait for it all to be done! I do have to thank all recipes for all of their great ideas also. Anyway, dinner is great, but I need to go make some eggs now!

3 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Yummmm How come you never did that at my house?

Donna said...

sounds like dinner is good at your house. come on over and cook for me sometime!

Student Entrepreneur said...

YUM! I might need a few of those recipes!! Put them on your blog:)