Sunday, December 16

Change of Plans

Well, we have FINALLY made it to a destination...just not the original destination. We were planning on getting to Oklahoma City on Friday and staying until Sunday and then driving up to Denver for a week and then over to Sacramento for Christmas. Well, due to all the storms we are in Vegas right now. I am at my parents new house and I LOVE it. The dogs are having tons of fun and running around...a lot bigger than my old house. So, we took the 20 all the way across till it ended in Texas and then we caught the 10 and took it up to Blythe, CA and then we caught the US 95 and took it up to Vegas. 2600 miles later and we are exhausted. We got into Vegas at 1230am Sunday morning but we left about 500am their time on Saturday, so it was a really really really long drive. The dogs slept most of the way but because of that they were really hyper when they got into town. Not always a good thing. But for now it's time for me to go relax a little bit more...I'm still exhausted!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Well I am glad you had a safe trip! We miss you already!

Shauna said...

That is way too much driving! Glad the dogs were good. Are you staying in Vegas until NM or still going to Cali?