Monday, December 10

Empty

My house is now EMPTY. It feels really crazy to be in the house with just a blow up mattress and a few clothes. This day came so fast and now I really can't believe I'm moving on THURSDAY! The time went really really fast since we got the orders. But, I'm excited to be leaving and it'll be a new place with new changes.
Yesterday was my birthday, but we celebrated it on Saturday because we knew we were going to be busy on Sunday with getting the house ready and also because we didn't want to break the Sabbath...which we ended up doing trying to get things ready for the house. But we went out to dinner at Outback (yummy!) and then we went bowling and we watched a movie. It was great! Doing something nice and simple is just perfect. Anyway, I need to do some studying, I have finals on Wed and Thursday and one more day of classes. I still can't believe it's December...where did 2007 go?

4 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

We are going to miss you guys. Happy Birthday and stay in touch. The poor missionaries are going to starve without you.

Nichole said...

wow i cant belive it is already come that time. You two are wonderfull we will miss you so much. thanks so much for helping out when Jed was sick. i will never forget that. you are great. And Sally is right. teh missionaries are going to starve!! good luck and keep in touch

Jessica said...

We will miss you guys so much! I have to disagree with Sally and Nichole because I will try my hardest not to let them starve! Have a safe trip and keep in touch!

Shauna said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry I missed it. We just got your card today - thanks! I love it. Good luck w/the move!