Tuesday, December 25

Christmas

Well, it's christmas day and I'm in California with David's family. It has been a good trip so far. We haven't done much which is always ok with me. I did get my nails and toes done yesterday..always lots of fun. On Thursday David and i are going to Modesto to see my granpa, I'm really excited for that. Then on Friday we are going shopping! I love to shop! Then Saturday we have a wedding to go to. So, we will be busy for a little bit. On Sunday we are leaving to go back to Vegas. I'm excited to see my parents again, we weren't in Vegas for very long last time (3 days) and well I hadn't seen my parents before that since March.
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope everyone has a safe and fun day!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay that answers my question... you're in Cali! Sounds fun. Merry Christmas!

Justin of Hollobaugh said...

Man, I miss Modesto. I served there for 9 months on my mission. Hey I also got your Christmas card. Great picture of you two.