Friday, January 25

My First Rodeo



I went to my first rodeo last night. It was a Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association. It was so much fun! I hadn't ever been to one before so I didn't know what to expect but wow! It was at an ice hockey rink and they put all this dirt over the ice so it was pretty cold inside, but it was still way cool. My favorite events were the bareback, the bull riding, and the barrel racing. The barrel racing is done by women and having to go around big barrels. Anyway, the reason David and I went to the rodeo is because he was in the color at the beginning of it. It was his first time ever doing colors and he did a pretty good job. I forgot my camera (as usual) but he has to do it again on Saturday so we are going back and I will make sure I have the camera. I'm realizing I'm a big cowboy fan...I want the whole outfit, the cowboy boots, the plaid shirt, and the big belt buckle! But, it'll be a while and I'm excited to go back!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

your to funny. you would look good as a cowgirl! In wyoming we always had rodeos going on and I went to one and it just wasnt for me.but more power to ya!enjoy. Tell David good luck!