Sunday, January 27

President Gordon B. Hinckley



Tonight I was shocked when I came home from one of David's co-workers house to get online and check my e-mail to see on my homepage (CNN) that President Gordon B. Hinckley had passed away tonight, less than three hours ago! I'm happy to say that he was a beloved man with such love for each and every one of us. I am also thrilled to say that I'm so happy that he is home with his wife and heavenly father now. I will always be thankful for his work that he has done. I have been personally blessed (as many others have also) from his work on having so many temples built and dedicated throughout the world. So much work has been able to be done. I know I will truly miss him but I know how happy he must be. I know he will be missed worldwide.

No comments: