Monday, October 15

Dress Blues




With Davids new orders we have to get him 2 new sets of dressblues. Does anyone have any idea how much that cost? Let me tell you 1. It's a lot and 2. the average amount is around$300 to $400. Thankfully because we have the orders and he's doing I&I duty we get them for FREE! So anyway, today after school I picked David up and we went up to mainside...since he works on the air station and had some lunch. We then went over to the uniform shop and we had the whole form filled out but for some reason they said it wasn't correct. So we went over to TMO (the moving people that we go through with the military) and picked up some papers we need for our upcoming move. I then took David back to work to re-fill out the form but he was told he has to go to a brief so I then went home and now I have to wait for David to call me back to pick him up...again and take him to the uniform shop...again. Oh well....new dress blues....totally worth it!

2 comments:

Maria said...

KRISSIE! I am totally going to be in Albequeque in June for Annual Session of ADHA (for dental hygiene). My sister lives there too--I have no idea if it's even possible to see anyone because the schedule is pretty insane, but it would be so fun!

Shauna said...

You guys are really leaving! :( Still in denial and I will be until I get home and you're not there. So sad for me!