Friday, October 12

Friday!


Fall in IN 2006
Originally uploaded by DanMcLean
So, it's FRIDAY! YAY! I love Fridays. I only have two classes, bio and math....i love math not so much bio. My house is pretty clean, so I don't have to work on it right now, and I just plan on working on my cross stitch. Later on today I'm going to Davids Family Fun Day at the marina for work. I must take pictures since this will probably be our last one other than the ball for the squadron. The temp is finally going down. It's 61 degrees F right now but wil get warmer up the low 70's. I just love it. I love wearing sweaters and putting on boots and wearing warm hats. it's the time for the trees to change colors. This is mainly the only time I'm ever homesick. The trees just don't change like it did in Indiana. The picture is what I'm talking about!
Yesterday I made a reservation at a hotel for the night of the Marine Corp Birthday Ball. We are staying at the Sheraton in a jacuzzi sweet with 2 privat balconies. I can't wait! It's also to celebrate our 3 year anniversary! Our anniversary will be 9 days later which is also on a Monday after Thanksgiving break during the school season. That's why we will be celebrating that night. Also it makes it nice then for the ball to get ready at the hotel and just coming and going as needed. I already have the dogs taken care of and life is good. Thank goodness for Elizabeth! Anyway....not much more has happened...until next time!

No comments: