Sunday, October 21

Duart Castle


Our Castle
Originally uploaded by The Dunns
From Jan 2004 to Dec 2004 I was privileged to live in England with my sister and her husband who was stationed their. During June of 2004 my oldest sister Donna came to visit Jeni and I. While she was their we were able to go to Duart Castle which is the MacLean castle. My maiden name is McLean, so it's my castle. It's been in a couple of movies, one that was british and I don't remember the name and the other one is Entrapment. Well, the movie for christmad that I can't wait to watch is The Water Horse. It has my castle in the movie also! http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thewaterhorse/ is where you can watch the trailer and looks like a good family movie.
Today was Sunday and David had to work, which isn't normal, but every once in a while he has to work. So, we ended up missing church because he was suppose to get off at one and so I just had him take the truck but really he didn't get off until 3:30pm. So we just went to the Camp Gieger service that he holds...and he went in cammies. So cool. I wish I could go in cammies and not a dress. But I guess it's ok to where a dress, I look good when I wear dresses. :-D

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a neat picture! And yes! It is your castle! You of all people deserve it too!! I sure miss talking to you! Hope you are doing well!!! :)