Wednesday, October 17

I don't know

Well, as much as I love dress blues I don't enjoy spending three hours at the uniform shop. But on November 2 it will be worth it when we have 2 new tops and 3 new trousers...for free! Also, David is re-enlisting tomorrow. YAY for us we are lifers for sure now. But you know,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He is the best so it's very worth it. I get to skip school tomorrow so I get to see him re-enlist and just enjoy the day. Will try and take lots of pictures but I forgot the camera for the family fun day which wasn't so fun. But we got a free dinner which is always nice. Well even though I don't have to go to school tomorrow I have a lab report and more homework to do tonight and make dinner before cub scouts. So, unti next time....

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Congrats on re-enlisting! And that means a bonus, right? Yay!