Wednesday, October 3

Moving!

David got his orders...finally for Abulquerque. We weren't sure if we were going to move or not. We are super excited and are taking a long 30 days of leave along with it. We will be spending Christmas with his family and new years with my parents. We will see more family and friends along the way and look forward to a new start. We are sad to leave NC, as much as we dislike our town we are going to miss the company (friends) and the ocean. But on to new and bigger things.
Yesterday I also bought my ball dress for the Marine Corp Birthday. It's black with sparkles all over it! It's spaghetti strap, but I already have a good coverup but am going to look for a little more classier one. But the best part was that I got it at Ross and it was only $25! That is my cheapest formal dress ever! I'm super excited about that.
Today, we washed the dogs in the bathtub and funny enough the shower head just fell off! It wouldn't re-attach or anything so I went out and bought a new one. I bought a double shower head...I'm super excited for it! I can't wait to take my shower in the morning. So, for my random note of ending, I'm going to bed now!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm so excited for you guys but sad for me! I was in denial you were really leaving NC before us. Well let me know if you're around AZ before Jan 8! If not, we will meet around Monterey! I want to see a picture of your ball dress! But I don't need a picture of you using your new double shower head :) Hopefully you're roommate free by now! We miss you guys!