Thursday, October 2

10 million things

Tagged
10 years ago I ...
1- Was in middle school - horrible years
2- Living with mom and dad in bloomington
3- slept with Strider at nights
4- was super insecure of myself
5- was boy crazy!

5 Things on my "to do" list today ...
1- Eat dinner
2- Clean up the kitchen
3- Clean the bathrooms (maybe just the master)
4- sleep
5- sleep some more

5 Snacks that I enjoy ...
1- Chocolate
2- Diet Soda
3- Cookies
4- Brownies
5- Mallow Popcorn

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire ...
1- Pay all debt off
2- Buy a house on the beach for vacations
3- quit my job
4- travel the world..for sure africa and the down under
5- invest

5 Places I have lived ...
1- Cedar Rapids, IA
2- Bloomington & Terre Haute, IN
3- Rexburg, ID
4- Harrogate England
5- Jacksonville, NC
6- Denver, CO
7- Albuquerque, NM (I know it was more than 5!)

5 Jobs I have had ...
1- Server
2- Telephone survey person
3- Power Hour Coordinator
4- Travel Agent
5- Legal Secretary/ Paralegal Assistant

2 comments:

sally said...

You forgot slave girl to sally! Oh how I wish you lived closer. You would have so much fun with the kids and maybe Scooter wouldn't pee where Mouse slept.

Kristen said...

YOU LIKE MALLOW CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hardly anyone knows of that sweet goodness! I have even blogged about it before. :) I could live off of that! :)