Tuesday, October 28

Free Ticket



Last night, David & I got free tickets from a friend of a friend to see a special advance screening of Changeling, the movie. I'm not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, but she was amazing in this movie. I hadn't read much about the movie, all I knew was her son was kidnapped and the police brought back a different boy and said he was her son. It had different twists and it was just good. We had a good time going together.

We ended up not staying for the hockey game because we couldn't sit together. But after the color guard David took me out to dinner and he was in his blues. It was fun going out and having EVERYONE stare at David.

3 comments:

sally said...

Rock on sister. Sounds like fun if even the freaky girl was in it. She just bugs me.

Student Entrepreneur said...

I personal would LOVE to have her body!!!

Jeni Allen said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'll have to go see it!