Sunday, October 12

Our Week in a Nutshell

David and I tried twice this week to go to the balloon festival for the night glows, but thursday night we left to late and got stuck in traffic and then on friday, we got to the park early and it was cancelled due to the winds. I was sad they cancelled it but glad they were being safe. Earlier on Friday during the mass ascension, a hot air balloon caught on fire and then got twisted in utility wires and one person died and another was seriously injured. It was slightly upsetting hearing about it.

On Saturday, David and I took the dogs to the dog park. It had been a while since we had taken them and moose is getting a little out of shape because he isn't running as much. They had a lot of fun and ran and ran. We are going to start trying to take them 2 to 3 times a week.

My accounting class is going good. I have only about 1 1/2 weeks left and then I start my second class. I can't believe 7 1/2 weeks went so fast. I have a 103% right now and hope to keep it up at high. I'm very hard on myself when it comes to grading and stuff.

This weekend, david and I bought a WII. We are so excited. We are both sore today from playing last night. David enjoys his boxing while I enjoy the tennis.

I am hoping to get a WII fit for my birthday. But even without it, I'm getting a good workout at home with it.

Other than that, our week has been normal, nothing to exciting, just staying afloat with lots of fun!

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

103% - now that is a McLean type of grade. Keep up the good work. Can you do accounting on the WII? - Dad

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just bought one for mark for his birthday and we were both sore the next day too!!! mark also loves boxing and i love bowling!!! miss you!!!!!!