Friday, October 24

Home

David and I are home after a week in Utah visiting my sister in her time of trial. I feel I have learned so much from her this week and she probably doesn't even know it. I always knew she was strong, but I never realized how strong she is. She is one of the most amazing and talented people I know. I hope I can became more like her each day. I love you!

Our neighbor who watched the dogs for us told us that Moose barked the entire week. We had left suddenly and Moose had sensed that something was wrong and then knew for sure when we left. When we came home, Moose & Stella couldn't keep off of us. It was so cute and they are still being super loves. They are also enjoying being able to play again outside. It is funny though, Stella looks more puppy like then when we left. She is such a teenager right now. I couldn't have asked for 2 better dogs.

Tonight, David has a color-guard for a hockey game. I am going up and meeting him and we are going to watch it together. It will be my first game and I'm a bit excited. I hope we have fun!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to be there w/family. I kept thinking about you guys! Just such a sad story. How nice to come home to dogs so happy to see you!

Donna said...

Thank you so much for coming! It meant the world to me. And, hockey is fun, especially if there are fights!